United Career Institute offers eligible candidates the opportunity to finance a portion of their education through grant programs. In addition to helping families fund education expenses, receiving a grant is also favorably weighted by employers.
“UCI is such a wonderful environment. The staff are amazing, kind, and caring people that would do anything to help their students and make sure they are doing okay in every aspect.”
– Chloe Eicher, United Student
- Nursing Pathway Grant: This grant is awarded to graduates of United’s allied health programs desiring to pursue nursing careers.
High School Grants
- Early Admission Grant: This is awarded to eligible high school students who complete the application process and deadlines prior to November 30th.
- United Commitment Grant: This is awarded to eligible high school students who are committed to taking an active role in the betterment of the community.
How To Apply For Your Grant:
- Complete the grant application.
- Our admissions department will contact you with a schedule of upcoming testing dates and scholarship deadlines.
- Complete your essay.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Interview with the Campus President or a school representative.
For more information about grant and grant deadlines contact us today!
See catalog for additional grant opportunities and detailed eligibility requirements. Grants available to those who qualify. For more information about these and other grants or to acquire grant deadlines and application criteria, call United today or visit the course catalog for your campus, Irwin or Fayette County.
Get Started Today!
Get started at United today by applying to our career training school online!
Request more information by reaching out!
Scholarships are available for many of our programs and vary by location.